Get a vardenafil (Levitra) prescription online.
Are you looking to get vardenafil (Levitra) online and don’t want to see your doctor in person? You can get your medication prescribed online in minutes and delivered straight to your door. Please note that medications are prescribed at the doctor's discretion.
How to get vardenafil (Levitra) online in Canada with Maple.
Proudly featured in:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is vardenafil (Levitra) and how does it work?
Vardenafil is a medication belonging to the family of drugs known as phosphodiesterase 5 (PDE5) inhibitors.
It works by relaxing the muscles of blood vessels in specific areas of the body (usually the penis), allowing for increased blood flow.
What are the uses for vardenafil (Levitra)?
Most frequently, a vardenafil prescription would be given as a treatment for erectile dysfunction (impotency).
Unlike medications like Viagra, which cause men to get and maintain erections for prolonged periods of time, a Levitra prescription will only work if the man’s penis is being stimulated; such as during the act of sexual intercourse.
Without any physical activity, vardenafil won’t cause an erection to form.
How do you use vardenafil (Levitra)?
If you’ve been given a vardenafil prescription online, it’ll only be available as either a tablet to be swallowed or as a disintegrating tablet to be dissolved orally.
Dosage and frequency of use will depend on your specific needs, and the recommendations of the doctor. This medication can be taken with or without food.
Never exceed your recommended dosage, as it could increase your risk of adverse side effects.
What are the side effects and risks of vardenafil (Levitra)?
The most common side effects caused by Levitra include:
- Stuffy nose
- Warmth or redness in the face, neck, arms or upper chest.
Some less common side effects also include:
- Bloody nose
- Back or neck pain
- Changes in vision
- Burning, itching or tingling sensations
- Sore throat or cough
- Sore stomach or tender stomach area
- Abnormal ejaculation
Some side effects of a vardenafil prescription may be a sign that you need additional medical attention. Talk to a doctor immediately if you start to experience:
- Chest pain, tightness or heaviness
- Blindness or loss of vision
- Difficulty breathing
- Severe dizziness or headache
- Irregular or racing heartbeat
- Sweating or chills
- Hives or skin rash
- Unusual fatigue, faintness or light-headedness
- Swelling in the eyes or eye pain
- Severe nausea or vomiting
- Priapism (for which patients are typically directed to present to the ER)
Who should not take vardenafil (Levitra)?
Even if you’ve been given a Levitra prescription online, be sure to talk to your doctor if you’ve ever experienced:
- A stomach ulcer
- Hearing problems
- Vision problems or vision loss
- A bleeding disorder (i.e. hemophilia)
- A blood disorder (i.e sickle cell anemia, multiple myeloma or leukemia)
- Heart attack, stroke or congestive heart failure
- Liver or kidney disease (or if you’re on dialysis)
- Low or high blood pressure
- Peyronie’s Disease (a physical deformity of the penis)
- An eye disorder
- Priapism (An erection that is either painful or lasts more than 4 hours, for which patients are typically directed to present to the ER)
- Long QT Syndrome (an inherited disorder of the heart)
- Heart disease or heart rhythm problems
You shouldn’t take a Levitra prescription if you’re also taking a nitrate drug for heart problems or chronic chest pain, as this could lead to a sudden, dangerous drop in blood pressure.
This drug should never be taken by men under the age of 18 or women, as the effects are unclear and potentially dangerous.
In some less common cases, vardenafil has been known to decrease blood flow to the optic nerve of the eye, which can cause sudden vision loss. This is rare, but people who‘ve had heart disease, diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, a history of smoking, are over 50 years old or have a pre-existing eye condition are more likely to experience this symptom.
If you have any questions about the medication, you can speak to a doctor on Maple by registering for an account.