Skip the waiting room
With Maple, you just tap a button to request a consultation with a doctor. We'll immediately connect you to a doctor via live chat or video on our secure platform. Simply sign in and click on the “See the doctor now” button.
Canada’s largest online doctor network
With 100+ doctors on Maple, you can always connect directly to a Canadian licensed doctor - no triage nurse or lengthy forms needed. The doctor reviews your request and responds in minutes.
Doctors can diagnose and prescribe on Maple. For prescriptions, we send them to any local pharmacy, and all you’ll need to do is pick up the medication.
As featured in:
About ED and common symptoms of ED.
Erectile dysfunction (ED) is the preferred clinical term describing the persistent or recurrent inability to achieve and maintain a penile erection of sufficient rigidity to permit satisfactory sexual activity for at least 3 months. ED is one of the most common sexual health issues faced by men.
Common symptoms of ED include:
- An inability to achieve erections
- Erections that are too soft for sexual intercourse
- Erections that are too brief for sexual intercourse
Treatments you may receive from a doctor include:
- Viagra (Sildenfil) – effective in 30 min and lasts 4 hrs
- Levitra (Vardenafil) – effective in 1 hr and lasts 4-5 hrs
- Cialis (Tadalfil) – effective in 30 min and lasts 24-36 hrs
Common side effects of Viagra, Cialis, or Levitra include:
- diarrhea, upset stomach
- muscle pain, back pain, headaches
- redness or warmth in your face, neck, or chest
- cold symptoms such as stuffy nose or sore throat
- Dr. Brett Belchetz, ER Physician, Toronto
When you can safely treat your ED on Maple.
Here in Canada, ED affects nearly 50% of men over the age of 40, according to the Canadian Study of Erectile Dysfunction. Initial assessment of ED requires a careful history, physical exam, and laboratory tests for conditions like diabetes or hormonal disorders.
If you’ve already seen a doctor for ED and received a full physical exam and testing, you may be a good candidate for treatment online via Maple, provided the following:
- You do not take nitrate medications for heart disease
- Your doctor has indicated you have no concerning medical diagnosis causing your ED
- You do not suffer from angina, congestive heart failure, heart arrhythmias, recent stroke or heart attack, active stomach ulcers, kidney or liver impairment
- Dr. Peter Iracleous, ER Physician, Toronto